SOURCE: Taproot FoundationDESCRIPTION:
Interested in making a meaningful impact in the fight against hunger without even leaving your desk? Your professional skills—in marketing, web development, business strategy, HR, IT and so many others—could provide a nonprofit organization with just the right expertise to help them better serve thousands of hungry Americans.
Today, nearly 48 million Americans do not know where their next meal will come from—among them, nearly 15 million children.[i] We’re looking for strategic business professionals to join this fight in a whole new way, by donating your time and expertise for a greater good.
FREE WEBINAR: USE YOUR BUSINESS SKILLS TO FIGHT HUNGER
October 27, 3PM ET
Join ConAgra Foods Foundation and the Taproot Foundation on a free 50-minute webinar to learn how to put your professional skills to work in the fight against hunger.
- Why thousands of business professionals donate their time pro bono
- What makes a good pro bono project (and which ones to avoid!)
- Four tests to make sure your nonprofit client is ready for your support
- How pro bono service can open doors for your career
- How to get started on your first pro bono project
[i] Household Food Security in the United States in 2014, ERR-194, USDA, Economic Research Service (Sept. 2015)Contact Info:
KEYWORDS: Volunteerism & Community Engagement, Events, Conferences & Webinars, ConAgra Foods Foundation, Hunger Volunteer Connection, pro bono, skilled volunteer, Illinois, Alliance to End Hunger, Taproot Foundation