Registration is now open for our "Measuring Success, Making it Count: Women's Empowerment Principles Forum 2017." Join us at the United Nations Headquarters and Grand Hyatt in NYC on March 14-15 to discuss ways of measuring initiatives that support woman and girls, and how to use data to drive action. Hurry, Early Bird discount ends January 31!
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, United Nations Office for Partnerships, UN Women, and the UN Global Compact are convening to host the 7th annual "Measuring Success, Making it Count: Women's Empowerment Principles Forum 2017" on March 14-15, 2017 at the United Nations Headquarters and Grand Hyatt in NYC.
This event will bring together more than 400 cross-sector leaders and innovators to explore the private sector's role in elevating a sustainable development agenda supporting women and girls.
Featured panel discussions include:
- Business Empowering Women and Girls
- What Gets Measured Gets Done - Partnerships for Progress
- Girls' Education - The Best Return on Investment
- Building Confidence for Youth
- Investing in The Care Economy
- Future-Ready Women in STEAM
- Supporting Healthy Outcomes for Women and Girls
KEYWORDS: Awards & Recognition, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation Corporate Citizenship Center, women economic empowerment, USCCF