SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The nonwoven geotextiles market size in Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific Region is expected to reach USD 6.91 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. Favorable government policies for the use and development of geotextiles is expected to boost product demand.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Polypropylene accounted for 53.9% of the global market share in 2017 owing to excellent chemical resistance of the product to aqueous and alkaline environments coupled with favorable climatic conditions in Europe
- Product consumption in road construction is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2018 to 2025 on account of increased product penetration in ongoing repair and maintenance of old roads in Europe
- Middle East and Africa is expected to witness significant growth over the forecast period owing to application of NBR powder for enhancing groundwater level and reducing the risk of road damage
- Asia Pacific accounted for 65.7% of the global market share in 2017 owing to the massive investments by most governments for railway, highway, and road infrastructure expansion and residential construction
- Major players in the Europe, Middle East and Africa and Asia Pacific nonwoven geotextiles market are focusing on increasing their sales through the development of new products and increased production through capacity additions, thereby obtaining a significant market share
Read 119 page research report with ToC on "Nonwoven Geotextiles Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Road Construction, Erosion Prevention, Drainage), By Material, By Region (EMEA, APAC), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nonwoven-geotextiles-market
China is anticipated to contribute majorly to the demand for geotextiles owing to its increasing penetration in the construction of new roads and drainage systems. In addition, the Chinese government has invested a large number of resources in infrastructure development, wherein major investments were made in the construction of highways and railways.
Geotextiles are used to control erosion owing to their reinforcement characteristics. In addition, the product aids in holding the soil particles together and also promotes vegetation growth, which reduces erosion in the long run. The use of geotextiles in drainage systems helps create a solution for consistent flow of water, thereby complementing the market growth.
Market participants are actively involved in forming joint ventures and licensing agreements with manufacturers and distributors to gain competitive edge. However, the lack of defined standards in Asia Pacific is anticipated to hamper the product demand over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the Europe, Middle East, and Africa and Asia Pacific nonwoven geotextiles market based on material, application, and region:
- Nonwoven Geotextiles Material Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Nonwoven Geotextiles Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Road Construction
- Erosion Prevention
- Nonwoven Geotextiles Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Glass, Ceramic & Fiber market, by Grand View Research:
- High Performance Fibers Market – Global high performance fibers market size was estimated at USD 15.20 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 29.80 billion by 2025
- Ceramic Filter Market – Global ceramic filter market size was valued at USD 1.08 billion in 2017. It is expected to register a CAGR of 13.5% over the forecast period
- Para-aramid Fibers Market – Global para-aramid fibers market size was estimated at USD 2.2 billion in 2017 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 6.5% from 2018 to 2025
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc