SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 19, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global cancer immunotherapy drug discovery outsourcing market size is projected to reach USD 1.7Billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., rising at a CAGR of 13.5% during the forecast period. Increasing prevalence of cancer and rising mortality associated with cancer, along with growing development in the field of cancer immunotherapy, are anticipated to stimulate the growth of the market.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Monoclonal antibodies emerged as the largest segment in 2017 because of increasing regulatory approvals and higher efficacy
- Target identification and validation accounted for the largest share in the global market owing to higher costs incurred and increased investments in new drug development
- North America dominated the market with the largest share in 2017. Rising incidence of cancer and increasing demand for novel technologies are facilitating the dominance of the region during the forecast period
- Some of the key players are Covance, Inc.; Explicyte; Aquila BioMedical; Horizon Discovery Group PLC; Crown Bioscience, Inc.; Promega Corporation; HD Biosciences Co., Ltd.; BPS Bioscience, Inc.; Genscript Biotech Corporation; DiscoverX Corporation; Celentyx Ltd.; ImmunXperts SA; Personalis, Inc.; STC Biologics; and Molecular Imaging, Inc. dominated the cancer immunotherapy drug discovery outsourcing market.
Read 95 page research report with TOC on "Cancer Immunotherapy Drug Discovery Outsourcing Market Analysis Report By Drug, By Service, By Cancer Type (Lung, Breast, Colorectal, Melanoma, Prostate, Pancreatic), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cancer-immunotherapy-drug-discovery-outsourcing-market
In order to maintain pace with increasing competition in the cancer therapeutics industry, pharmaceutical companies spend 2.5% more than other high tech industries in the in-house R&D. Hence, they are swiftly shifting towards outsourcing of drug discovery in order to achieve lower in-house R&D costs.
Additionally, favorable tax credit allows pharmaceutical companies to appropriately plan their global projects with a reputed CRO and therefore, receive benefits and reduce problems associated with taxation authorities or other bodies administering such incentive programs.
Several new molecules for cancer immunotherapy and new immunotherapeutic options, such as tumor infiltrating lymphocytes, check point inhibitors immunomodulators, and CAR-T cell therapy, have been introduced. Some are in the pipeline and are being tested for their ability to provide better cancer treatment
Grand View Research has segmented the global cancer immunotherapy drug discovery outsourcing market based on drug type, service type, cancer type, and region:
- Cancer Immunotherapy Drug Discovery Outsourcing Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Monoclonal Antibodies
- Oncolytic Viral Therapies and Cancer Vaccines
- Cancer Immunotherapy Drug Discovery Outsourcing Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Target Identification and Validation
- Lead Screening and Characterization
- Cell Based Assays
- Cancer Immunotherapy Drug Discovery Outsourcing Cancer Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Cancer Immunotherapy Drug Discovery Outsourcing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Biotechnology Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Cell Banking Outsourcing Market – The Global cell banking outsourcing market size was valued at USD 2.93 billion in 2014 and is expected to grow at an estimated CAGR of 16.4% from 2015 to 2022.
- Genomics In Cancer Care Market - The global cancer genomics market size was valued at USD 9,216 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at CAGR of 17.3% over the forecast period.
- Oncology based Molecular Diagnostics Market – The Global oncology based molecular diagnostics market size was valued at USD 1,136.5 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 14.7% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc