SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 20, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global flow computers market size is likely to reach USD 1.33 billion by 2025, rising at a CAGR of 7.8% during the forecast period, according to the new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The adoption rate of flow computers is poised to gain traction over the coming years, particularly in industries such as oil & gas, owing to introduction of technologically advanced products such as scanner model flow computers, which offer processing power and support gas chromatograph, in addition to two integral flow runs for managing fluid property calculations.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Increasing refinery and liquefied natural gas (LNG) projects are projected to stoke the growth of the market during the forecast period
- The hardware segment is anticipated to dominate the market throughout the forecast horizon. Hardware products support the flow metering solutions.
- In the oil & gas industry, flow computers are used for fuel monitoring and liquid & gas measurement. Flow computing software in the oil & gas industry is used on a standard computer and provides measurement values for virtual flow computers acquired by data communication devices
- The key industry participants include Yokogawa Corporation of America; ABB; SICK AG; Emerson Electric Co; Schlumberger Limited; Schneider Electric; Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.; FMC Technologies, Inc.; and Honeywell International, Inc..
Read 167 page research report with TOC on "Flow Computers Market Size, Share, & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Wired, Wireless), By Component (Hardware, Software), By Application (Oil & Gas, Water & Wastewater), And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/flow-computers-market
Software is projected to be the most promising component segment during the forecast period. The software helps audit and verify produced data. The service segment is also anticipated to witness noteworthy growth during the forecast period owing to flow computers demand repair and maintenance on a regular basis.
The wired flow computers segment is estimated to dominate the market throughout the forecast period owing to surging demand for these computers in wastewater treatment and power plant projects. Addition of wireless systems and solar powered systems in flow computers has increased the ability of these computers to reliably access the data from remote locations. The wireless flow computers segment is expected to experience the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The demand for flow computers is likely to be high in the water & wastewater industry as they are used to interpret data received from flow meters by measuring static & differential pressure and temperature. These computers gather output signals of flow meters and the information is subsequently assimilated and converted to mass and volume-based flow.
North America represented the leading share in the market in 2017. Domicile of key manufacturers of flow computers has been contributing to the growth of the regional market. Asia Pacific is poised to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to advancements in flow computers, growing urbanization, and industrial development.
Find more research reports on Technology Industry, by Grand View Research:
Grand View Research has segmented the global flow computers market based on component, product, application, and region:
- Flow Computers Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Flow Computers Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Wired Flow Computers
- Wireless Flow Computers
- Flow Computers Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Oil & Gas
- Water & Wastewater
- Energy & Power Generation
- Food & Beverage
- Pulp & Paper and Metal & Mining
- Flow Computers Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- South America
- The Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Transparent Conductive Film Market - The global transparent conductive film market has substantial growth prospects over the forecast period
- Cellular Network Subscription Market – The Global cellular network subscription market has shown a tremendous growth in last few years and is expected to increase over specified period owing to evolving mobile industry.
- Airside Services Market - The airside services market is poised for steady growth over the forecast period owing to the increasing private participation in ground handling & maintenance and growing liberalization.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc