SAN FRANCISCO, Feb. 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) market size is expected to reach USD 6.46 billion by 2025 expanding at a CAGR of 6.5%, according to Grand View Research, Inc. The market is mainly driven by rising demand for bio-based products and R&D investments in the field. High demand for EPDM, mainly in Asia Pacific region due to expanding end-use industries like automotive and construction, is also propelling the market growth. Increasing spending on construction and infrastructure development by federal governments due to growing population along with rapid urbanization and industrialization in developing economies will also support market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Asia Pacific was the dominant regional market in 2017 and is anticipated to expand further at the highest CAGR of 5.7% during the forecast period
- China is among the fastest-growing countries in the market on account of availability of potential growth opportunities for the manufacturers
- Rapidly expanding automotive sector in the country is also contributing to the growth of the global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) market
- Extensive R&D activities for the development of bio-based products have led to the creation of several improved grades, which is expected to create lucrative growth opportunities for the EPDM market in near future
Read 148 page research report with TOC on "Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Application (Electrical & Electronics, Building & Construction, Wires & Cables), And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/ethylene-propylene-diene-monomer-epdm-market
Grand View Research has segmented the global Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM) market on the basis of application and region:
- EPDM Application Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Building & Construction
- Wires & Cables
- Electrical & Electronics
- Lubricant Additive
- Plastic Modifications
- Tires & Tubes
- EPDM Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Advanced Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Sports Composites Market - The global sports composites market size was valued at USD 2.60 billion in 2015. Growing demand for durable materials in the production of rackets, skis and hover boards is expected to drive growth over the forecast period.
- Geotextile Market - The global Geotextile Market size was 4,505.0 million square meters in 2015. The market is likely to observe growth over the forecast period owing to its increasing demand in preventing soil erosion.
- Soft Magnetic Materials Market - The soft magnetic materials market is expected to grow at a considerable CAGR on a global scale over the forecast period. Key drivers for this market are the rise in demand for soft magnetic materials from the automotive industry
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc