BOCA RATON, Fla. - July 21, 2020 - (Newswire.com)
CūtisCare, announced the launch of its new website CutisCareUSA.com. This mobile-friendly site designed with its partners, hospital executives, providers, and patients in mind delivers easier access to resources relevant to them.
In addition to more accessible and relevant content to the audience, the secure site is now viewable on all devices. Enhancements include:
· Hospital executives provided with additional content about our compliance-focused, flexible business solutions.
· A new location finder helps the underserved wound care population find care in a CutisCare managed program while delivering on our promise of growth to our partners.
· With this investment, we ensure an exceptional patient experience from the moment someone searches for Wound Care or Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy. In the location Finder, centers link to the hospital’s website page, allowing the patient to learn more about the program before scheduling an appointment.
· Physicians and clinicians are provided CME, CNE, and CEU courses via CūtisCare University's continuing education.
· To help provide well-qualified candidates and to reduce time to fill positions, the career section enhancement updated user interface and enhanced job descriptions.
“CūtisCare’s mission and vision is a commitment to serve as a resource to hospitals and patients by providing the highest quality wound care services available today throughout our network of clinics. We’re focused on improving patient care and supporting healthy patient outcomes through a multisite, medical, and clinical practice model that leads through ongoing education and shared wisdom. The launch of our website enhances our online commitment to that goal,” says Jim Patrick, CutisCare’s Board Chairman, and CEO.
We invite you to explore CutisCareUSA.com to learn how a partnership with CutisCare may enhance your Wound Care service line offering.
Headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida, CūtisCare works with hospitals and academic medical centers to design customized outpatient wound care and hyperbaric oxygen (HBOT) solutions. With more than 60 years of combined management experience and a commitment to research, driven by ethics and a culture of compliance, CūtisCare collaborates with its partners to reach and heal people with chronic wounds.
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original Source: CūtisCare Launches a New Website During the COVID-19 Pandemic to Better Reach Hospital Executives and People in Need of Advanced Wound Care