SOURCE: Ethical CorporationDESCRIPTION:
July 22, 2020 /3BL Media/ - Businesses are living through a period of unprecedented change. Driven by the climate emergency and incoming regulation, plus shareholder, employee and consumer pressure - every business is being challenged with how to become a low-carbon enterprise.
This September at Transform: Energy & Carbon we will bring together CEOs, CPOs, CSOs and Heads of Sustainability, Energy and Environment from leading companies across multiple industries to address the challenge; how companies can reduce carbon emissions and develop regenerative strategies, whilst continuing to deliver products and services that ensures the business prospers.
Key areas of discussion over the two-day live virtual conference will include:
- Delivering a Green, Clean Form of Recovery post Covid-19
- Leveraging Digital Technology for Scope 3 Strategy and Delivery
- Carbon Strategy: Corporate Governance of Science-Based Targets
- Knowing the Right PPA Strategy for Your Business
- Developing an Integrated Energy Strategy
- Identifying and Investing in New Energy Solutions
- Creating a Carbon Conscious Supply-Chain
- Supercharging Green Energy Development Across Your Supply-Chain Through Collaborations
We are looking to share tangible strategies and solutions on how to operate, design, manufacture and supply a Net-Positive business. Join us as we will deliver practical ideas on how to execute Science-Based Targets to transform your entire organisation in-line with the global vision for decarbonisation. Find out more about our agenda here
We are currently accepting submissions for speakers and in discussion with those who are interested in supporting and partnering for these events. If you are interested in showcasing leadership, please do get back to us as soon as possible, as we have a limited number of availabilities. For further information, get in touch with Matt Buckingham at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to you joining us in September.
KEYWORDS: Reuters Events, Ethical Corporation, Transform: Energy & Carbon, Science-Based Targets