Stock compensation is a complex niche financial advisors must understand. On Oct. 21, they can learn all they need to know in a 100-minute webinar from myStockOptions.
(PRUnderground) September 30th, 2020
For financial advisors, stock compensation is a complex planning niche they must understand when their clients have grants of stock options, restricted stock, restricted stock units, or employee stock purchase plans. Command of the core topics is required to effectively serve clients, build wealth, and prevent costly mistakes. On October 21, 2020, financial advisors, lawyers, CFAs, and tax professionals will have a great opportunity to learn all they need to know about stock compensation in a 100-minute webinar held by myStockOptions.
Registration is now open for this lively educational event:
Stock Compensation Bootcamp For Financial Advisors
October 21, 2:00pm–3:40pm ET, 11:00am–12:40pm PT
All the essential topics below will be presented in just 100 minutes by Bruce Brumberg, Esq., the Editor-in-Chief and co-founder of myStockOptions.com and a Forbes.com contributor. Bruce is a respected expert on stock compensation with over 20 years of experience in stock comp education, communications, and training.
– Stock options: 8 core features
– Exercise methods
– 4 key features of nonqualified stock options (NQSOs)
– NQSO taxation: 5 core rules
– 3 special features of incentive stock options (ISOs)
– ISO taxes: 5 key points
– ISOs compared to NQSOs and what’s better for your clients
– Stock options compared to restricted stock/RSUs: what’s better for your clients
– Restricted stock & RSUs: 7 key features
– 10 tax rules for restricted stock/RSUs
– How restricted stock & RSUs differ
– Key decisions to make with restricted stock/RSUs, stock options, and ESPPs
– 6 features of ESPPs
– 10 ESPP terms to know
– Types of ESPPs and their special benefits
– 5 tax rules for ESPPs
– Difference between private and public company stock grants, including taxes
– Checklist of questions to ask clients with stock comp and info to gather
The webinar will offer 2.0 CE credit hours for:
– Certified Financial Planners (CFPs)
– Certified Equity Professionals (CEPs)
– CPWA and CIMA certifications from the Investments and Wealth Institute
Registration for this special webinar is now open.
“Financial advisors will understand the fundamentals of stock comp with our bootcamp webinar,” guarantees Mr. Brumberg. “We are very confident in the power of this educational event. If any webinar registrant doesn’t feel they’re in top stock comp shape after our webinar, as part of our bootcamp guarantee I will provide them with a private tutoring session myself.”
Disclaimer: The news site hosting this press release is not associated with myStockOptions.com. It is merely publishing a press release announcement submitted by a company, without any stated or implied endorsement of the information, product or service. Please refer to a tax attorney or CPA for tax advice.
With award-winning content and tools, myStockOptions.com is an independent and unbiased source of expertise on stock options, restricted stock, restricted stock units, performance shares, stock appreciation rights, and employee stock purchase plans. We specialize in making complex stock compensation topics clearly understandable and relatable, in plain English and with an engaging style. Our audience includes:
– stock plan participants
– financial planners, wealth advisors, and CPAs
– professionals in stock plan administration, human resources, compensation, and finance
– attorneys, corporate counsel, and other members of legal staff
In addition to individual memberships, we also offer corporate services.
The post Stock Compensation Bootcamp For Financial Advisors: Special myStockOptions Event first appeared on PRUnderground.Press Contact
Original Press Release.