Avaya (NYSE: AVYA), a global leader in solutions to enhance and simplify communications and collaboration, today announced its inclusion in the Forbes 2020 list of "World's Best Employers." Forbes and Statista Inc., a leading provider of market and consumer data, selected companies for this prestigious recognition based on anonymous independent surveys of more 160,000 employees across a number of organizations in more than 58 countries. Participants were asked to rate their employers as well as other employers in their industry on topics such as gender equality, social responsibility, image, economic footprint, talent development and COVID-19 response. Over 5,000,000 data points were analyzed.
“I actually believe we should receive an award for having the world’s best employees. We have 8,000 team members across the globe and I couldn’t be more proud than to be a part of this passionate, customer focused organization,” said Jim Chirico, Avaya President and CEO. “Being named one of the world’s best employers is indicative of the investment we’ve made in people and culture, positioning Avaya as a leader in innovation that is attracting and retaining the very best talent. Many thanks to our global workforce for the important life-changing work you do each day, and for the critical role you play in creating experiences that matter for our customers.”
For 20 years, Avaya’s vision continues to reimagine the ways people and businesses engage and experience the world through its collaboration and communications solutions. The company’s foundation is built on five cultural principles that drive Avaya’s strategy, execution and engagement. These principles are:
- Simplicity – We foster an environment where innovative solutions are encouraged and rewarded. We focus on helping to make our customers’ lives simpler and more efficient.
- Accountability – Our decisions are based on a customer-centric approach. Our employees are empowered to take risks, immerse in the experience, and drive customer success.
- Trust – We lead by example. We function as a transparent and dynamic team working towards a unified vision.
- Teamwork – We recognize one another for our achievements and strengths. We value diversity of thought and the uniqueness of everyone in a collaborative environment.
- Empowerment – We encourage our people to speak up, take responsibility, and embrace ownership. We strive to give each individual a voice.
For more information on Avaya’s Career Openings and to Get to Know Avaya People and Culture:
- Find open positions at careers.avaya.com.
- Get to know Avaya, where we encourage everyone to “Be Unique. Be You.” Supporting each employee’s individual ideas and actions coming together to support not just our company, but the larger society we all live in.
- Learn more about our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging that make up our global Avaya community.
- Follow us on social media – LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
Businesses are built by the experiences they provide, and every day millions of those experiences are delivered by Avaya Holdings Corp. (NYSE: AVYA). Avaya is shaping what's next for the future of work, with innovation and partnerships that deliver game-changing business benefits. Our cloud communications solutions and multi-cloud application ecosystem power personalized, intelligent, and effortless customer and employee experiences to help achieve strategic ambitions and desired outcomes. Together, we are committed to help grow your business by delivering Experiences that Matter. Learn more at http://www.avaya.com/.
Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
This document contains certain “forward-looking statements.” All statements other than statements of historical fact are “forward-looking” statements for purposes of the U.S. federal and state securities laws. These statements may be identified by the use of forward looking terminology such as "anticipate," "believe," "continue," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "might," “our vision,” "plan," "potential," "preliminary," "predict," "should," "will," or “would” or the negative thereof or other variations thereof or comparable terminology. The Company has based these forward-looking statements on its current expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections. While the Company believes these expectations, assumptions, estimates and projections are reasonable, such forward-looking statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond its control. The factors are discussed in the Company’s Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent quarterly reports on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) available at www.sec.gov, and may cause the Company’s actual results, performance or achievements to differ materially from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. The Company cautions you that the list of important factors included in the Company’s SEC filings may not contain all of the material factors that are important to you. In addition, in light of these risks and uncertainties, the matters referred to in the forward-looking statements contained in this press release may not in fact occur. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement as a result of new information, future events or otherwise, except as otherwise required by law.
Source: Avaya Newsroom