- Friendable Inc.’s Fan Pass app is designed to break down the barrier between artists and fans
- The Fan Pass app offers subscribers the opportunity to connect with their favorite artists and access one-of-a-kind experiences, live performances and merchandise created especially for them
- With an affordable pricing structure that facilitates revenue growth, Fan Pass provides investors a unique opportunity to obtain a stake in a new organization catering to a growing population of omni-users who crave constant connection with celebrities and influencers
- The company has secured a partnership with Brightcove targeting OTT platform expansion, including leaders such as iOS, Android, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku and WWW
- Roughly 100 million internet users watch online videos every day, creating a highly lucrative market opportunity for Friendable
- The video streaming industry in the United States is expected to reach $7.08 billion in 2021
Friendable Inc. (OTC: FDBL) is a mobile technology and marketing company focused on connecting and engaging users through its proprietary mobile and desktop applications. Launched July 24, 2020, the company’s flagship offering is designed to help artists engage with their fans around the world and earn revenue while doing so. The livestreaming platform supports artists at all levels, providing exclusive artist content ‘Channels,’ LIVE event streaming, promotional support, fan subscriptions and custom merchandise designs, all of which serve as revenue streams for each artist.
With Fan Pass, artists can offer exclusive content channels to their fans, who can use their smartphones to gain access to their favorite artists, as well as an all-access pass to all artists on the platform. Additionally, the Fan Pass team will deploy social broadcasters to capture exclusive VIP experiences, interviews and behind-the-scenes content featuring their favorite artists – all available to fan subscribers on a free trial basis. Subscriptions are billed monthly at…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to FDBL are available in the company’s newsroom at https://nnw.fm/FDBL
NetworkNewsWire (NNW) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via NetworkWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the Investor Brand Network (IBN) to nearly 2 million followers, (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions, and (6) a total news coverage solution with NNW Prime. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, NNW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, NNW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. NNW is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from NetworkNewsWire, text “STOCKS” to 77948 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.NetworkNewsWire.com
NetworkNewsWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.