News releases from AbbVie
Allergan Aesthetics and Allergan, an AbbVie Company, to Present 16 Neurotoxin Research Abstracts Across Multiple Therapeutic and Cosmetic Indications at the TOXINS 2021 Virtual Conference
January 15, 2021
- BOTOX® (onabotulinumtoxinA) and BOTOX Cosmetic® clinical data across multiple therapeutic and aesthetic indications
Allergan Aesthetics Enters Into Option to Acquire Cypris Medical
January 12, 2021
-- Agreement Includes Development of Xact Device, a Minimally-Invasive Alternative Option for Performing Face and Neck Lifts --
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will announce its fourth-quarter and full-year 2020 financial results on Wednesday, February 3, 2021, before the market opens. AbbVie will host a live webcast of the earnings...
Risankizumab (SKYRIZI®) Demonstrates Significant Improvements in Clinical Remission and Endoscopic Response in Two Phase 3 Induction Studies in Patients with Crohn's Disease
January 07, 2021
- A significantly greater proportion of patients with Crohn's disease treated with either dose of risankizumab (600 mg or 1200 mg) achieved both primary endpoints, demonstrating statistically...
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, January 12, 2021. Members of AbbVie's executive leadership team will present virtually at 3:30 p.m....
Risankizumab (SKYRIZI®) Phase 3 Results Demonstrate Improvements in Disease Activity Across Joint and Skin Symptoms Among Psoriatic Arthritis Patients
January 05, 2021
- In KEEPsAKE-1 and KEEPsAKE-2, 57 and 51 percent of patients receiving risankizumab achieved the primary endpoint of ACR20 response at week 24, respectively, versus 34 and 27 percent receiving placebo...
IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) U.S. Prescribing Information Updated to Include Long-Term Data for Waldenström's Macroglobulinemia (WM)
December 23, 2020
- Updates are based on more than five years of Phase 3 iNNOVATE final analysis data, which demonstrated IMBRUVICA plus rituximab significantly prolonged progression-free survival (PFS) versus rituximab...
CHMP Recommends the Approvals of RINVOQ™ (Upadacitinib) for the Treatment of Adults with Active Psoriatic Arthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis
December 11, 2020
- Across pivotal clinical trial programs, RINVOQ (15 mg, once daily) demonstrated efficacy across multiple measures of disease activity in psoriatic arthritis (PsA) and ankylosing spondylitis (AS),...
RINVOQ™ (upadacitinib) Achieved Superiority Versus DUPIXENT® (dupilumab) For Primary and All Ranked Secondary Endpoints in Phase 3b Head-to-Head Study in Adults with Atopic Dermatitis
December 10, 2020
- 71 percent of patients treated with upadacitinib achieved the primary endpoint of EASI 75 compared to 61 percent of patients treated with dupilumab at week 16 (p=0.006)
AbbVie Announces Partners in $50 Million Program to Promote Health and Education Equity in Underserved Black Communities
December 09, 2020
AbbVie, a research-based global biopharmaceutical company, is investing $50 million in a five-year program to support underserved Black communities across the United States. AbbVie will collaborate...
Upadacitinib (RINVOQ™) Meets Primary and All Ranked Secondary Endpoints in First Phase 3 Induction Study in Ulcerative Colitis
December 09, 2020
- Significantly more upadacitinib-treated (45 mg) patients achieved clinical remission (primary endpoint per Adapted Mayo Score) at week 8 compared to placebo in adults with moderate to severe...
Combined Data from Multiple Phase 3 Studies of IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) Show Efficacy and Safety in High-Risk, Previously Untreated Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL) and Real-World Data Indicating Low
December 06, 2020
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV), today announced results from a long-term integrated analysis of two Phase 3 clinical studies and additional pooled analysis evaluating the effect of IMBRUVICA (ibrutinib) based...
AbbVie Presents Extended Follow-Up Data for Fixed Duration Treatment VENCLEXTA®/VENCLYXTO® (venetoclax) in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
December 05, 2020
- New five-year, follow-up analysis from the Phase 3 MURANO trial shows median progression-free survival (PFS) of 53.6 months in previously treated CLL patients taking VENCLEXTA/VENCLYXTO in...
IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) Plus VENCLEXTA®/VENCLYXTO® (venetoclax) Combination Shows High Rates of Disease-Free Survival One Year Post-Treatment in Previously Untreated Patients with Chronic Lymphocytic L
December 05, 2020
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) today announced new data from the Phase 2 CAPTIVATE (PCYC-1142) clinical trial evaluating IMBRUVICA® (ibrutinib) in combination with VENCLEXTA®/VENCLYXTO® (venetoclax) in previously...
AbbVie and Frontier Medicines Establish Global Partnership to Discover and Develop Novel Therapies and E3 Degraders Against Difficult-to-Drug Targets
December 02, 2020
- Multi-year, multi-program R&D partnership to deliver innovative treatment options across cancer and immunological diseases
AbbVie to Host Virtual Immunology Strategic Update
December 01, 2020
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will host a virtual immunology strategic update for investors on Monday, December 14, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. Central time. Richard A. Gonzalez, chairman of the board and chief executive...
AbbVie to Present at the Evercore ISI Conference and Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference
November 24, 2020
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Evercore ISI Virtual HealthCONx Conference on Wednesday, December 2 at 1:40 p.m. CT and the Piper Sandler Virtual Healthcare Conference on Thursday, December...
AbbVie Inc. (NYSE:ABBV) ("AbbVie") announced today the expiration and final results of its offers to exchange (the "Registered Exchange Offers") any and all of its outstanding (i) $30,000,000,000...
Allergan Aesthetics Celebrates Second Annual BOTOX® Cosmetic (onabotulinumtoxinA) Day
November 16, 2020
NUMBER 1 SELLING PRODUCT OF ITS KIND CELEBRATES BOTH LOYAL AND NEW CONSUMERS WITH EXCLUSIVE OFFER ON NOVEMBER 18th
AbbVie to Present at the Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference
November 12, 2020
AbbVie (NYSE: ABBV) will participate in the Wolfe Research Healthcare Conference on Thursday, November 19, 2020. Michael Severino, M.D., vice chairman and president, and Robert A. Michael, executive...
AbbVie to Highlight Blood Cancer Leadership and Advancing Oncology Pipeline at the ASH 62ND Annual Meeting
November 05, 2020
- Nearly 40 abstracts on eight investigational and approved products across 11 cancer types to be presented
AbbVie Reports Third-Quarter 2020 Financial Results
October 30, 2020
AbbVie to Present New Analyses from Pivotal Phase 3 Studies for RINVOQ™ (upadacitinib) in Atopic Dermatitis
October 29, 2020
-- New RINVOQ analyses from the Measure Up 1 and 2 monotherapy studies show improvements in additional measures of skin clearance, itch and quality of life in adult and adolescent patients with...
AbbVie Highlights Innovative Research for People with Rheumatic Diseases with New Data at ACR Convergence 2020
October 28, 2020
- Researchers to share updates on long-term safety and efficacy of RINVOQ for the treatment of moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis
Allergan, an AbbVie Company, Announces Positive Phase 3 Topline Results for Investigational AGN-190584 for the Treatment of Presbyopia
October 28, 2020
- Presbyopia is a common, progressive condition that reduces the aging eye's ability to focus on near objects and affects nearly four out of 10 people in the U.S.
AbbVie Submits Regulatory Applications to FDA and EMA for RINVOQ™ (upadacitinib) in Atopic Dermatitis
October 19, 2020
- In three pivotal Phase 3 studies, RINVOQ met co-primary and all secondary endpoints in adult and adolescent patients with moderate to severe atopic dermatitis[1-3]
AbbVie Announces Commencement of Registered Exchange Offers
October 19, 2020
AbbVie") announced today the commencement of its offers to exchange (the "Registered Exchange Offers") any and all of its outstanding (i) $30,000,000,000 aggregate principal amount of senior unsecured...
VENCLEXTA® (venetoclax) Receives FDA Full Approval for Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
October 16, 2020
- The FDA approval of VENCLEXTA for newly-diagnosed AML patients who are ineligible for intensive chemotherapy is supported by data from a series of trials including two Phase 3 trials - VIALE-A...
Allergan Aesthetics To Present Data From 4 Abstracts At The 2020 American Society For Dermatologic Surgery Virtual Meeting
October 09, 2020
Today, Allergan Aesthetics, an AbbVie company (NYSE: ABBV), announced today that it will present 4 abstracts at the annual American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS) virtual meeting from October...