ChannelAdvisor Corporation (NYSE:ECOM), a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to increase global sales, today announced that CEO Scot Wingo will present a session at the Shop.org Annual Summit on Wednesday, October 1 at 1:15 p.m. PDT at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle. During this presentation, titled “Marketplaces Are Eating the E-Commerce World,” Wingo will discuss how third-party marketplaces such as Amazon, eBay and Tmall are changing the face of e-commerce and the way retailers sell online.
Additionally, ChannelAdvisor has announced the final agenda and list of participants for ECOMmunity, a series of meet-and-greet sessions during the Shop.org Annual Summit, taking place at the ChannelAdvisor booth (#2209). ECOMmunity will feature Q-and-A sessions with e-commerce visionaries who will address topics such as third-party marketplaces, cross-border trade, online payment systems, social, mobile and more.
"The Shop.org Annual Summit continues to be an influential conference for the e-commerce community,” said Wingo. “We’re excited to be a part of this year’s packed agenda. In addition, we’re hosting our ECOMmunity program, which adds new opportunities to bring together e-commerce leaders from marketplaces, search engines, retail companies and more to hear what’s going on in the industry these days. Whether retailers are looking to expand on marketplaces, capture the mobile consumer or improve their back-end efficiency, our ECOMmunity program will offer content to help them achieve their online goals.”
The ECOMmunity program for Tuesday, September 30:
- 9:40 to 10 a.m. PDT: John Spelich, Alibaba vice president, international e-commerce business development
- 10:10 to 10:30 a.m. PDT: Marc Lore, Jet founder and CEO
- 12:10 to 12:30 p.m. PDT: Leandro Soares, MercadoLivre head of marketplace
- 12:40 to 1 p.m. PDT: Andy Lloyd, NetSuite general manager of commerce products
- 2:10 to 2:30 p.m. PDT: Todd Lutwak, Andreessen Horowitz partner
- 2:40 to 3 p.m. PDT: Thuy Dang, Newegg Auto director of automotive domain
The ECOMmunity program for Wednesday, October 1:
- 9:40 to 10 a.m. PDT: Sophia Tsao, Newegg senior director of global marketplaces, and Calvin Goh, Newegg director of consumer electronics and IT domain
- 10:10 to 10:30 a.m. PDT: Peter Cobb, eBags co-founder and executive vice president
- 12:10 to 12:30 p.m. PDT: Adam Michaels, Crocs vice president of global e-commerce
- 12:40 to 1 p.m. PDT: Allan Chuate, Yahoo Search and Native Ads Strategy
- 2:25 to 2:45 p.m. PDT: Brian Elliot, Google head of platforms, Google Shopping
For an overview of ECOMmunity and to learn more, please visit http://bit.ly/ECOMmunityOnePager. To learn more about the Shop.org Annual Summit and to see the conference’s full agenda, please visit http://summit14.shop.org.
The ChannelAdvisor platform offers retailers and manufacturers leading cloud-based solutions to efficiently automate and manage the online selling process across multiple channels, including third-party marketplaces and digital marketing channels such as paid search and comparison shopping engines. Through a single inventory feed, ChannelAdvisor customers can manage their overall online selling process, from listing to order management, from one platform. By eliminating the tedious tasks of optimizing online listings and analyzing performance, ChannelAdvisor enables sellers to increase sales and successfully scale their e-commerce businesses.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter @ChannelAdvisor
Connect on LinkedIn
ChannelAdvisor (NYSE:ECOM) is a leading provider of cloud-based e-commerce solutions that enable retailers and manufacturers to integrate, manage and optimize their merchandise sales across hundreds of online channels including Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook and more. Through automation, analytics and optimization, ChannelAdvisor customers can leverage a single inventory feed to more efficiently list and advertise products online, and connect with shoppers to increase sales. Billions of dollars in merchandise value are driven through ChannelAdvisor’s platform every year, and thousands of customers use ChannelAdvisor’s solutions to help grow their businesses. For more information, visit www.channeladvisor.com.
Sarah O‘Dea, 919-228-4784