Clean Energy Index (CIX: CLEAN )
548.72 -13.17 (-2.34%) Streaming Delayed Price Updated: 10:14 AM EDT, May 17, 2021 Add to My Watchlist
Stories about Clean Energy Index
Is Innergex Renewables (TSE:INE) The Renewable Energy Stock To Buy?
February 26, 2021
The renewable industry is one of the hottest in the market right now, and some Canadian dividend stocks are in the mix.
From Blogs - TalkMarkets
Futures for Canada's main stock index edged higher on Monday, in line with global markets, supported by optimism over countries around the world continuing to ease lockdown measures.
CANADA STOCKS-TSX futures slightly lower on falling oil prices
February 10, 2020
Futures for Canada's main stock index were slightly lower on Monday as crude prices fell on weaker demand from China, with the death toll from coronavirus rising over 900.
Hydro-Québec to take 20% stake in Innergex Renewable
February 06, 2020
Innergex Renewable Energy Inc said on Thursday Hydro-Québec, one of the world's largest hydropower producers, will invest about C$661 million ($497 million) for a nearly 20% stake.
Suffolk Schools Select Volume Cases as Protective Case Provider For Student 1:1 Laptop Deployment
November 14, 2019
SPBID voted Best Business Improvement District
July 22, 2019
Exclusive: Five companies to deliver oil through Shanghai crude futures contract for September - sources
August 28, 2018
Five companies will deliver crude next month to buyers through the Shanghai International Energy Exchange's (INE) oil futures, the first physical settlement of the contract that China hopes will...
From Reuters: Top News
PRESS DIGEST -Canada - Aug 3
August 02, 2018
The following are the top stories from selected Canadian newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
CANADA STOCKS-Futures rise on higher Brent crude prices
July 04, 2018
July 4 (Reuters) - Futures pointed to a higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Wednesday as Brent oil prices made gains following a second successive weekly decline in U.S. crude inventories.
May 17 (Reuters) - Stock futures pointed to a flat opening for Canada's main stock index on Thursday even as oil prices hit $80 a barrel on concerns that Iranian exports could drop due to reimposed...
BRIEF-Innergex Signs 12-Year Power Purchase Agreement For Foard City Wind Project In Texas
May 07, 2018
* INNERGEX ANNOUNCES SIGNATURE OF A 12-YEAR POWER PURCHASE AGREEMENT FOR FOARD CITY WIND PROJECT IN TEXAS, USA
BRIEF-Innergex renews electricity purchase agreement for Brown Lake hydro facility for 40 years
April 16, 2018
* INNERGEX RENEWABLE ENERGY - ELECTRICITY PURCHASE AGREEMENT OF BROWN LAKE HYDRO FACILITY HAS BEEN RENEWED FOR A 40-YEAR TERM WITH BC HYDRO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Innergex And Blackrock Announce Commercial Operation Of The 200 MW Flat Top Wind Farm In The U.S.
March 27, 2018
BRIEF-Innergex Reports Q4 Earnings Per Share C$0.05
February 21, 2018
CANADA STOCKS-TSX futures point to a lower start
February 06, 2018
Feb 7 (Reuters) - Stock futures suggested Canada’s main stock index could shed gains on Wednesday after rebounding in the previous session, as the recovery in share markets lost steam.
BRIEF-Innergex Renewable Energy's ?Revolving Credit Facilities Increased To $700 Million?
February 06, 2018
BRIEF-?Innergex Obtains Support From Alterra's Shareholders?
December 14, 2017
* ?SPECIAL RESOLUTION WAS APPROVED BY 99.89% OF 32,994,488 VOTES CAST BY ALTERRA SHAREHOLDERS? Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Innergex qtrly ?shr $0.04?
November 09, 2017
BRIEF-Innergex increases and extends its credit facility
October 31, 2017
* Revolving credit facilities, led by TD Securities and BMO Capital Markets, were increased by $50 million?
CANADA STOCKS-Futures up ahead of GDP data
October 31, 2017
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Stock futures pointed to a slightly higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Tuesday, set to build on a strong close a day earlier and ahead of the release of GDP data for...
Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
October 30, 2017
Oct 31 (Reuters) - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1000 GMT on Tuesday:
Oct 30 (Reuters) - Innergex Renewable Energy said it will buy rival Alterra Power Corp in a deal valued at C$1.1 billion ($857.83 million)including debt as the power producer looks to diversify its...
BRIEF-INNERGEX RENEWABLE ENERGY TO ACQUIRE ALTERRA POWER CORP
October 30, 2017
* INNERGEX - ?ALTERRA SHAREHOLDERS TO RECEIVE $8.25 PER ALTERRA COMMON SHARE, PAYABLE IN $2.06 CASH AND 0.4172 OF A COMMON SHARE OF INNERGEX?
BRIEF-Innergex announces normal course issuer bid
August 15, 2017
* Innergex renewable energy inc - received approval from toronto stock exchange to proceed with normal course issuer bid on its common shares
BRIEF-Innergex Q2 earnings per share C$0.12
August 03, 2017
* Q2 earnings per share view c$0.23 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Innergex acquires two wind projects in France
July 05, 2017
* Innergex renewable energy inc says acquired two wind facilities with an aggregate installed capacity of 43 Mw